This side by side photo, of both me and Will.i.Am. where i am representing myself in a similar fashion to "Will.i.Am" as he does the vocals on the chorus, His star images is a contrast to Common, "will i am's" star image maintains a certain level of sophistication whilst remaining urbanised. Me and my group came to the conclusion that I would be a perfect fit for the role of Will.i.Am, as I naturally dress in a similar fashion. therefore giving an accurate reflation of "Will.I.Am's" star image


This are side by side photo's, of both Allin and The Game. there are distinctive similarities between them both, Allin is good at representing the star image of " The Game" as they both are dressed in urban clothing reflecting the fashion trend in the Hip-Hop genre of music. The reason we an still use Allin as the lead artist for our song choice is because his representation and collaberation with the star image of game combined with our song choice being in the hip-hop and R&B genre . As he is in our group it will be easier to get hold of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment