This is our magazine advert final draft this is design was inspired by my
digipak as well as the wretch 32 magazine advert I have displayed in earlier
posts.
What makes this magazine advert effective is its color scheme as it makes
it relate to the Digipak and music video whilst appealing to my target audience
at the same time as holding deep connotations such as love and power.
These are key signifiers of our music genre of hip-hop and R&B.
This design also looks authentic in so far as design style and
practicalyity what I men by that is the music logos at the bottom of the design
inform our target audience where the song can be made available to them. This also
works well for promotional material for our artist as music stores such as HMV
and I tunes are well know all over he globe.

No comments:
Post a Comment